Client Art/File Upload
File Uploading Information & Tips
- Maximum combined file upload size is 250mb.
- If you have files larger than 250mb to upload, we recommend using Dropbox (They generously give 2000mb of online storage for free, no credit card required)!
- Compress your file to minimize upload time and errors.
- Don’t work in other browser windows while your file is uploading – your file will load faster with less chance of interruption.
Art Submission Guidelines
We accept a number of different file formats, although certain file types are preferred for certain types of jobs. The following guidelines will help you get the most out of your experience with us.
If you have questions about appropriate software and file specs, please email us at email@example.com before you begin working on your sign project.
- Use vector-based artwork wherever possible.
- Design artwork at full-size whenever possible, and keep any raster artwork to a minimum resolution of 150 dpi.
- Do not use low-resoluiton web art (72 dpi and/or small size) for print.
- If precise spot colors are important, please specify PMS color(s).
- Always send a lo-res JPG proof file for reference (not as finished art).
Prefered Vector Formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai, .eps)
- Flexi (.fs)
Please convert all text (fonts) to curves or paths and strokes to outlines. If you are unable to convert, please provide font files in TTF format.
Prefered Raster Formats:
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd, .tif, .jpg, .bmp, .pdf, .eps);
- minimum 150dpi at 100%
Certain programs have limitations when it comes to large-format digital printing. The most common of these are Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and Publisher. Corel Draw can often cause problems too. We prefer that you use one of the prefered formats listed above if you are sending more than just text. If that isn’t possible, we may be able to work with you to re-create your artwork in a prefered format.
If you would like to use artwork that isn’t in a workable format, or if you don’t have a digital copy, we can work with you to re-create or modify your art. Additional charges may apply.